There are 25+ doctor review sites online and they are actively chasing people to report their experiences. Even AngiesList.com has joined the action. No other industry has such close scrutiny and so many forums for people to comment on their experiences good and bad. Doctors are often reduced to asking their patients to please go online to vitals.com and give a good review so that they get a collection of good reviews and a good online presence. Unfortunately most patients forget when they walk out the door or don’t bother.
We can do all the follow up with your patients, solicit their feedback by email, mail, or other by your choice, and make sure their good comments are published online. All 25 review sites and every site on the first page of the search engines will be filled with glowing reports and reviews. When 75% of people research online before acting offline, this is a huge boost to your business.
Let us take care of this time consuming task for you, and keep you with a 5-star rating online every day for the world to see.
In order to manage your online presence we will:
- Monitor the top 25 medical review sites.
- Monitor the top social media sites.
- Monitor Google, Yahoo, and MSN results for your name and your business name.
- Build your rankings at review sites to 5 stars, and maintain those results.
- Immediately act when a negative review or even an “average” review is posted, by adding previously collected positive reviews above it, pushing it beyond the average searchers’ view.
- Send you any negative reviews collected from your clients for your private internal review purposes.